Due to the size of Shawfair Park and flexibility in deal structure, there is the ability to satisfy a wide variety of retail and leisure requirements. The owners, Buccleuch Property, are willing to offer plot sales or turnkey solutions on new build units to an occupierâs exact specification on either a heritable or leasehold basis. A wide variety of ancillary uses can be accommodated on the business park and, subject to planning, these could include leisure, trade counter, childrenâs nursery, restaurant or drive thru.
Shawfair Park benefits from:
- Strategic position next to Sheriffhall Roundabout and the City Bypass
- Excellent connectivity by car, bus and rail
- Popular 561 space Park & Ride at the entrance of Shawfair Park
- Approximately 20,000 car movements per day
- Expanding residential population - a planned delivery of a further 4,000 homes
- Existing occupiers include Spire Private Hospital, Scottish Qualifications Authority and Marstonâs Pub Restaurant